Support the implementation of asset management initiatives in order to maximise the performance of the properties under management.
- Financial analysis on property level, such as cash flow in excel and Argus Enterprise software
- Work with Yardi software (checking correctness of data, cooperation with external parties /suppliers feeding data to the system)
- Prepare documents for internal use as required (power point presentations, offers, letters)
- Cooperation with third party suppliers such as property managers, accountants, letting agents, lawyers
- Oversee property management reports and liaising with service providers on ongoing operations
- Cooperation and coordinating with third party suppliers such property managers, accountants and letting agents
- Work closely with the Property Accounting team in order to ensure the efficient financial management of the assets and portfolios under management
- Working experience (1-2 years) in real estate
- Computer literate – Excel and Power Point on advanced level (Argue Enterprise and Yardi proficiency a plus but not required
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of Excel
- Attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative
- Team player
- Educated preferably to master degree level, or equivalent qualification in Economics, Real Estate, Maths or a similar numerate subject
Invesco is proud to be a flexible, inclusive, and diverse employer. We foster an environment where all our people feel valued and can be themselves.
Recruitment Agencies: Invesco has an in-house recruitment team, which focuses on sourcing great candidates directly. Therefore, Invesco will not accept unsolicited resumes from agency or search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired. When we do use agencies, we have a PSL in place, so please do not contact hiring managers directly.
👉 Bitte beziehe dich bei deiner Bewerbung auf InvestmentJobs.de. Das hilft uns diese Plattform noch besser zu machen.