Resonanz Capital is an independent investment boutique focusing on alternative investments. We combine our many years of investment experience with innovative technology to offer sophisticated solutions. Our mission is to support our clients in creating robust, tailored investment strategies that complement their existing portfolios and help them navigate their way in the search for alpha.
Our investment team, based in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is looking for an
Investment Manager (m/f/x) Hedge Funds
You will be part of the investment team that is responsible for selecting alternative investments and advising on portfolio construction. Your focus will be on the analysis of hedge fund strategies. With a strong academic background and keen interest for capital markets you will conduct independent investment research in order to recommend hedge funds and allocation strategies for investment. In doing so, you will be in close contact with our global network of hedge fund managers, service providers, prime brokers and other industry specialists and carry out investment presentations to clients or the investment team as required.
You will take on the following responsibilities
- Produce investment reports and recommendations on funds, managers and strategies
- Regularly meet with hedge fund managers to deepen your understanding of strategies and further develop our industry network
- Travel to conduct due diligence meetings with hedge fund managers and attend industry events
- Apply quantitative techniques to the analysis and monitoring of hedge fund strategies and portfolios
- Assist in portfolio construction, analysis, and monitoring
- Contribute to the ongoing enhancement of the firm’s investment processes and analysis toolkit
You should possess the following qualifications
- Degree in economics, finance or business administration with an emphasis on capital markets and quantitative analysis. Additional academic or professional qualifications are a plus (e.g. PhD, CFA)
- At least three years of relevant working experience (financial services industry or academy)
- Ability to operate efficiently both on an individual project basis as well as within a team
- Sharp communication skills and attention to detail
- Sophisticated data analysis skills are a plus (e.g. statistical analysis with Python/R, Power BI/Tableau, etc.), but not a requirement
- Fluency in both German and English is a must
You will enjoy the following benefits
- A competitive base salary with a discretionary bonus
- Entrepreneurial culture with excellent working conditions
- Conference and training sponsorship
👉 Bitte beziehe dich bei deiner Bewerbung auf InvestmentJobs.de. Das hilft uns diese Plattform noch besser zu machen.